-In charge of carrying out welding jobs and maintenance as per Staff Chief direction /instruction.
Responsibility and Authority:
- Ensure that all work permits are issued and signed, before starting jobs.
- Ensure that Fire Patrol has been assigned and he is present before starting hot work.
- Ensure that all welding devices are properly and safely stored up on completion of work.
- Checks and keeps in good order all welding devices and ancillaries. Report to Staff Chief Engineer malfunction and failure of welding equipments.
- Keeps in perfect order and cleanliness the welding workshop including oxygen and gases storage rooms.
- Report to Staff Chief Engineer and requests refilling of welding gases / oxygen bottles without exceeding storage capability.
- Responsible to implement all safety procedures as per company policy.
- Any additional duty as required by the Staff Chief Engineer.
- Young motivated people of 21 - 35 yrs of age
- Honest and friendly personality
- English language knowledge (intermediate)
- Relevant experience or diploma/certificate (applicants with little experience are also welcomed)
Luxury cruise ships are sailing around the World, so you can combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
We offer career opportunity in a famous international company.
5-6 months contracts followed by 2 months vacation.
Food, accommodation, transportation and insurance expenses are covered by the company.
Monthly wage in USD and salary growth perspective as you progress within the company.
Salary per month for the applicants with little or no experience - 1650$, more experienced welders get 1900$ to 2500$; Senior Welder gets 2700$.