This role is for an Technician in the Distributed Engineering (DE) Supporting Technologies Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for
• Developing installation and integration guides to aid implementation of solutions
• Implementation of Business driven changes, Configuration of Group Policies and Integration of AD Management tools/services.
• Integration and support of 3rd party Directory services products.
Possesses good knowledge of Directory Services technologies and major 3rd Party Vendors product offering (especially Quest)
• Good knowledge of major Windows component technologies
• Detailed knowledge of :
• Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
• Quest Directory Services Tools (QARS, InTrust, GPO Admin, Reporter etc…)
• Windows NT/2000/2003/2008
• Knowledge of the following is beneficial:
• IBM Tivoli Identity Manager (ITIM)
• Configuration Management, Provisioning / Deployment systems & technologies
• Windows Security & Device Control – IPSEC, Device Control (Lumension), PointSec, PGP, Symantec End Point protection (SEP 11), Appsense
• Virtualisation Technologies (VMWare ESX)
• Good understanding of internal & external environment related to Directory Services:
• Can identify the specific functions, responsibilities, key customers & relationships
• Can describe rationale for major IT initiatives & identify major IT issues
• Contributes to the development & implementation of standards / procedures
• Able to interpret & apply policies and standards
• Can discuss potential risks / benefits of emerging technologies
• Has participated in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies
• Fluent English skills.
If you feel you’re the right fit for this position, we encourage you to apply immediately
(not waiting for the application deadline, as the recruitment campaign might be completed earlier).
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “WINDOWS ADMINISTRATOR (DIRECTORY SERVICES)” to
email@example.com. Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.