We are looking for a very experienced C/C++ programmer with a good knowledge of Windows specifics: WinAPI, ActiveX, ATL, MFC, COM. The ideal candidate has a passion for programming and is on constant lookout for new difficult challenges.
Goals and responsibilities:
* Developing and maintaining the Unity runtime on Windows platform.
* Profile and optimize the code to get the best possible performance.
* Make sure the work flow for the Unity customers is as smooth as possible.
* Help push the development of new cool features with the rest of the core engineering team.
* Experience with Windows development is a must.
* Excellent C++/C programming skills.
* Excellent debugging, optimization and profiling skills.
* Good knowledge of English.
* Game development experience is an advantage.
This position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.