The Windows Pre-Production Service provides a platform for customers to develop and test technology updates/changes before implementation into the
This role is for an Engineer in the Distributed Engineering (DE) Supporting Technologies Pre-Production Team. The successful candidate will be responsible
- Contributing to the Design, Development and Proof of Concept (POC) for changes to the existing Pre-Production (Test and Development) environments and Service
- Developing installation and integration guides to aid implementation of solutions
- Developing Post Implementation “Best Practice, Troubleshooting and Operational guides” to aid support of installed services
- Implementation of Business driven changes, Policies and Integration of Management tools/services for Pre-Production.
- Integration and support of 3rd products.
Possesses expert knowledge of Pre-Production technologies and major 3rd Party Vendors product offering and can speak authoritatively on these
- Expert knowledge of major Windows component technologies and competent in discussing these in detail with other Subject Matter Experts
- Skilled in the production of High Level & detailed designs
- Detailed knowledge of :
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Virtualisation Technologies (VMware ESX/vSphere, VDI)
- VMware vCenter Lab Manager
- Windows NT/2000/2003/2008
- Knowledge of the following is beneficial:
- MS SQL Server 2000/2005
- HP hardware (Blades/rack mounted servers, enclosures)
- Deep understanding of internal & external environment related to Pre-Production:
- Can identify the specific functions, responsibilities, key customers and relationships
- Can describe rationale for major IT initiatives and identify major IT issues
- Contributes to the development and implementation of standards and procedures
- Able to interpret and apply policies and standards
- Can discuss potential risks and benefits of emerging technologies
- Has participated in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies
- Fluent English skills.
If you feel you’re the right fit for this position, we encourage you to apply immediately (not waiting for the application deadline, as the recruitment campaign
might be completed earlier).
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “WINDOWS ENGINEER (PRE-PRODUCTION)” to
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.