- Incident management – react in a timely manner to incidents raised and ensure resolution is to customer satisfaction
- Change management – ensure all changes are conducted and managed inline with bank policy
- Anti-virus – ensure managed and maintained in line with bank security policy and inline with live
- WSUS patch management - ensure managed and maintained in line with bank security policy and inline with live
- Active directory admin for pre-production environments - ensure managed and maintained in line with bank policy and inline with live
- Allocations and installation of physical hardware into pre-production environments to meet demands
- Installation of software including Windows OS, SQL server, Citrix app server
- Allocation of virtual machines
- Win 2003 or equivalent experience
- VMWare experience
- Deployment tools experience, preferably Altris and SCCM
- SQL Clustering
- Must have experience of working in an IT project environment and be skilled in the techniques of infrastructure support
- Good knowledge of system development environments and requirements.
- Takes a logical and analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail.
- Fluent English skills
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Windows Infrastructure Engineer " to email@example.com.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.