- Provide day-to-day IT services to the business including but not limited to Windows Server,
- Backup, Security Management, Antivirus Infrastructure, Incident management, Configuration
management, Problem management, Change management.
- Ensure the necessary level of provided service support according to the actual Service level
- Ensure the implementation of Security standards according Customer security policies and
- Ensure IT equipment and software asset management and timely refreshment. Ensure the
IT equipment/services purchasing process.
- Participate on local/regional/global projects (focus to architecture & implementation).
- Degree in IT.
- Communication skills.
- Set up and support server environment (Windows 2000 & 2003 Server).
- Basic skills in LAN/WAN, networking.
- Innovative and adaptable, team player.
- Skills to integrate and coordinate diverse activities.
- Problem solving skills; Analytical skills.
- Minimum 1 year in IT arena in similar role and position.
- Server environment support experience.
- Work in global company;
- Career growth within company;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team.