Vacancies at Brno (czech republic)
* Windows Specialist is responsible to perform services to Install, Operate and Maintain complex centralized activities and distributed computer systems in a multi-vendor Operating environment.
* Activities may include Designing, Implementing and Co-ordinating solutions to ensure acceptable performance levels.
* An Ideal Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in the related field.
* Strong knowledge of Operating Systems - Windows NT, XP, Windows server family (NT/2000/2003), IP Services.
* Responsible for the day to day support, Windows systems administration, maintenance and upgrade of Windows Operating systems.
* Knowledge of Windows NT.4, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Metaframe 1.8, Metaframe XP
* Advantage - Knowledge of Tivoli SW (DM, TEC, SWD, TSM ...).
* Advantage - Knowledge of databases (DB2, Oracle , ...).
* Basic experience in Systems and Network monitoring.
* Problem Determination & analysis skills
* Good communication and documentation skills
* Good knowledge of Change and Problem management tools
* Must have excellent team working skills balanced with ability to work alone and a positive attitude.
- Excellent salary conditions
- Working in a young and dynamic environment.
- Participation in projects supporting the European operations.
- Everyday use of English language
- Training opportunities.
- Career growth opportunities
- Job in an International Environment with latest technologies and equipment