• The primary role is to ensure support server services provided to Customer affiliate(s) of scope within defined service levels and in line with Customer policies and standards, working in cooperation with other support teams or Customer.
• The incumbent ensures services are provided cost efficiently and in timely manner, providing active support to business and projects in the serviced areas.
• Provide day-to-day IT services to the business including but not limited to Windows Server, Backup, Security Management, Antivirus Infrastructure, Incident management, Configuration management, Problem management, and Change management.
• Ensure the necessary level of provided service support according to the actual Service level agreement.
• Ensure the implementation of Security standards according Customer security policies and guidelines.
• Ensure IT equipment and software asset management and timely refreshment.
• Participate in a process of all Service Level Agreements updates.
• Participate on local/regional/global projects (focus to architecture & implementation).
• Technical degree in computers or equivalent experiences.
• Set up and support server environment (Windows 2000, 2003 & 2008 Server).
• Basic skills in LAN/WAN, networking, server peripherals (tape devices, SAN, NAS).
• Server environment experience.
• Good knowledge in business English language skills.
• Innovative and adaptable, team player able to integrate and coordinate diverse activities.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Minimum 1 year in IT arena in similar role and position.
• Certification in Microsoft Windows products (MCP, MCTS or similar).
• Virtualization products knowledge (VMware, MS Virtual server).
• Basic knowledge on ITIL processes.
An International working environment and possibilities to grow@HP.