As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality services to our international clients, you will report to Accounts Payable Manager and work closely with the team under supervision of senior colleagues. This role will suit engaged, customer orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco.
- • Communication with clients and Citco worldwide offices regarding payment and banking related matters;
• Control and management of dedicated client portfolio interest, tax, corporate and property level payments;
• Payments processing on various online banking and client platforms;
• Acting as a first point of contact for payment and banking related issues and escalations;
• Consistent review of internal processes, work efficiency and client service improvement;
• Review and maintenance of Client / Company Policies and Procedures;
• Participation on calls, new projects and client transfer meetings.
- • University degree or last year student;
• Good English language (written and spoken) skills;
• Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office packages);
• Very good communication skills and ability to multitask;
• Willingness to learn and take up new challenges;
• Accuracy and attention to details.
- • A challenging position in expanding international company;
• All conditions required for professional and personal growth;
• Dynamic but same time friendly and supporting work environment;
• Competitive salary and benefits;
• True opportunity to face international business environment.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.