Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Western Union is one of the leading money transfer networks, helping people and businesses in over 200 countries and territories worldwide, through a web of over 510,000 locations. Currently, the company is looking for:
Accounts Payable Specialist
Does playing a critical role in analyzing complex financial reports and records sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions?
Start your career in the accounting by joining Western Union - the world’s largest money transfer network!
Your daily responsibilities will cover settlement accounting of WU cross border payments. You will be responsible for daily reconciliation of bank accounts and for completing month-end close procedures. Your duties will give you an opportunity to communicate with different business partners from various countries. You will have an opportunity to assist with preparation of data for the audits, to participate in the projects and to work on the additional tasks.
What will make you stand out:
- Last year student or have a degree in Accounting or Finance field
- Proficiency with software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint
- Fluency in English
- Western Union offers a diverse work environment with exciting and challenging opportunities.
- We are offering a competitive salary package, comparable to the best in the industry with comprehensive benefits.
- Excellent performers have great promotional prospects within the company.