- develop and implement and ensure full enforcement of GetJet Aviation Security Program;
- ensure that GetJet complies with the CAA and other relevant security requirements;
- conduct initial and comprehensive survey of airlines facilities, equipment and activities;
- cooperate with other aviation security related institutions, such as state police, customs, immigration office and other;
- develop and implement preventive security measures in accordance with GetJet Aviation Security Program;
- to act upon the identification and of imminent security threats of negative security trends;
- to minimalize the consequences of such security related events, should they occur.
- Higher education;
- At least two-year work experience in the field of aviation security or at least two-year work experience as an executive at state authorities directly operating as a law-enforcing body;
- English language knowledge at least at level B1 established by the European Council’s Document “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages”;
- Knowledge and understanding of CAA, EASA, IATA regulations and recommendations;
- Appropriate aviation security training for Aviation Security Manager.
- Competitive salary;
- Good working environment;
- Career opportunities.