- Responsible for all desserts for guests and crew, cakes, ice creams, sauces, crèmes, petit fours, sorbets, etc. needed for daily service to the guests.
- Required to be involved with general cleaning of the galley, provision loading, help and support any area of the galley as needed, required and specified by the chef and/or other hotel/galley management.
- Practicing and following strict sanitation procedures and requirements, food handling procedures as set by FleetPro Ocean Vessel Sanitation Program based on USPH/CDC guidelines.
- Timely planning and preparation of all desserts hot and cold, sauces, ice creams and sorbets and other condiments toppings, etc., needed for all guests services, both buffet in the Day Lounge and menu service in the dining room
- Follows recipes as required by corporate guide lines.
- Proper and timely requisitioning of all products need for daily preparation and duties.
- Constant monitoring of all products prepared as to help to limit, control and minimize waste.
- Proper utilization and storage of extra left sauces, soups, etc.
- Good command of the English or German language
- 2 years experience working as Pastry or Confectioner
- Food Hygiene Certificate is desirable
- Diploma (patissier/baker)Job experience as a baker (several years).
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Free Cruising aboard the most beautiful yachts
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 2500.00 to 2900.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure.
Location Luxury River Ships
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!