We are an international law firm advising clients on business law and tax issues and seek a Business Development Project manager based at our Lithuanian office in Vilnius.
As a member of our regional Business Development & Marketing team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- develop and manage client care initiatives for Sorainen clients,
- create and promote client acquisition initiatives in Lithuania,
- initiate and conduct in-depth CRM performance analyses to identify business opportunities,
- foster a positive and beneficial relationship with clients and cooperation partners,
- assist the firm’s head of Business Development & Marketing in regional tasks.
- proficiency in English, including written and verbal communication skills,
- ability to analyse data and translate results into better solutions or undiscovered opportunities,
- at least three years of relevant work experience,
- effective organizational and interpersonal skills plus a team player attitude,
- empathetic personality and ability to initiate change within the organisation,
- attention to detail,
- advanced skills in time-management, prioritization, and deadline-handling,
- a collaborative mind-set plus ability to work closely and proactively with different teams within the firm.
- challenging and interesting work with an opportunity to become a change driver,
- dynamic and friendly international team,
- monthly salary from 1800 EUR brutto plus yearly bonus based on firm, team and individual results,
- extra perks, to list a few – 3 free days every year for health care, loyalty vacations, monthly sports&health compensation, various training and educational activities at our Summer days, plus Sorainen academy for your growth.