With a hands-on management approach for its new remittance & mobile telecommunications operations with the objective of leading the technical vision & its implementation.
- Defining and delivering TalkRemit’s strategy so the business can profitably meet the revenue, customer acquisition and retention targets;
- Building/maintaining the new infrastructure for TalkRemit and ensuring that it is available to meet the needs of the company’s customers in line with requirements & service level targets;
- Building, leading and developing a team of systems’ and operational professionals to meet these objectives;
- Owning the existing and developing new relationships with strategic suppliers, industry technical analysts;
- Developing yearly technical budget forecasts across systems and operations and managing the systems for KPI reporting for the whole business.
- Relevant, demonstrable experience in and knowledge of the remittance, payments or telecommunications industry, Ideally in both remittance and VoIP, fixed or prepaid debit card systems over at least 3 years;
- Technical knowledge and experience with open source (PHP, Symphony, MySQL) and Mobile Applications (iOS or Android) development;
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with a clear track record of complex systems delivery success and proven ability to manage a team;
- Practical hands-on capabilities and proven project management and coordination skills.
- Experience working with direct and outsourced suppliers;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills.