We are looking for a very important member of our team – a Copywriter who will work closely with our communications, marketing, commerce and sales teams to translate business needs and concepts into customer oriented verbal and written messages or advertising campaigns. You will be supported by highly proactive and engaged teams of specialists who are experts in their area and will help to deliver best communication experience.
Your next challenge?
As a Copywriter you will be responsible for developing and enhancing copy for various of our channels - newsletters, web pages, some digital advertising, social; as well as campaigns or projects. We are looking for a person who would be shaping the tone of voice of the organisation and the way we mass-communicate to our customers on daily basis.
You will work closely with our communications, marketing, commerce and sales teams to convert our business language to customer needs matching messaging. We hope you will develop an in-depth understanding of our products to concept and write instructional or promotional materials. Your support while proofreading and copyediting content of various forms will be also occasionally needed.
Who are you?
If you have excellent writing skills and grammar knowledge of both Lithuanian and English, if you have clear understanding of tone and the ability to adapt your writing style based on the message and your intended audience – you are the one!
- Orientation to detail, commercial awareness and the ability to work proactively and effectively.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as part of a group.
- Demonstrated strong presentation skills.
- Proven ability to create copy – a portfolio of writing samples that shows a variety of work along with your resume is highly appreciated.
- 2 years of copywriting experience in-house or at the creative agency is preferred; however, recent graduates with proven writing/editing experience, demonstrated passion, and growth potential will also be considered.
- Any degree subject is acceptable for entry into the position, although languages, journalism, copywriting, public relations, literary studies might be particularly helpful.
- History of success working on multiple projects simultaneously.
If you dream joining our team, apply for the job! Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!