• Constant communication with existing clients;
• Help with solving day-to-day issues of clients and finding suitable solutions;
• General consultation of potential clients about products of SatchelPay;
• Periodic communication with the management providing statistics about clients’ requests;
• Other administration duties in the company.
• Higher education;
• Experience in financial industry OR customer support service, for at least 2 years;
• Basic understanding of AML regulations and risk issues;
• Capability to manage stressful situations;
• Fluent English and Lithuanian language (written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages provides a priority;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Team player - with ability to express and advocate own argumentation, but also with the ability to work independently.
• Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract;
• Competitive salary;
• Participation in forums, trainings, seminars for knowledge improvement;
• Supportive and friendly work atmosphere;
• Attractive benefits package;
• Prestigious office location in centre of Vilnius.
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to send their applications in English.