- Constant communication with existing clients;
- Help with solving day-to-day issues of clients and finding suitable solutions;
- General consultation of potential clients about products of SatchelPay;
- Periodic communication with the management providing statistics about clients’ requests;
- Other administration duties in the company.
- Higher education;
- Experience in financial industry OR customer support service, for at least 2 years;
- Basic understanding of AML regulations and risk issues;
- Capability to manage stressful situations;
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language (written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages provides a priority;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Team player - with ability to express and advocate own argumentation, but also with the ability to work independently.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Participation in forums, trainings, seminars for knowledge improvement;
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Prestigious office location in centre of Vilnius.
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to send their applications in English.