Are you a mover and a shaker, with a desire to drive the direction of technology innovation of the future?
Strategic Staffing Solutions client – privately owned US Company – EXADEL – is the leading software and technology provider, pioneering innovations in mobile platform development, mobile apps, and large-scale business applications. Exadel headquarters are in the heart the California’s Silicon Valley. Company’s development centers span from California to Eastern Europe. Company’s culture is like that of a startup, and technologists are the best.
Currently Exadel is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
Data Science Engineer
We are currently looking for Data Science Engineer to help our customer to provide human resources consulting services including retirement, health & benefits, human capital, surveys & products, communication, investments, outsourcing, and mergers & acquisitions.
Data Science Engineer will closely collaborate with the business teams to identify problems and design/develop machine learning based applications to solve them.
- Computer Science or Mathematics or Physics degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in Python.
- Experience solving large scale problems.
- Experience in machine learning frameworks and libraries.
- Supervised and Unsupervised learning.
- Machine learning concepts and techniques: Regularization, Boosting, Random Forests, Decision Trees, Bayesian models, Neural networks.
- Familiar with classical statistics and time series analysis.
- Experience with databases.
- Experience in extracting, cleaning, preparing and modeling data.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Proficient with spoken/written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Apache Spark.
- Natural Language Processing (tokenization, tagging, sentiment analysis, entity recognition, summarization).
- R programming language.
- Kaggle account with high stats.
- Interesting projects. Possibility to agree on the project dedicated for you according to your competencies. Numerous choices of new projects.
- Rewarding salary.
- International colleagues.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Career growth.