Aggredium is Fintech startup and we are looking for a technical developer to further develop front and back end functionalities of our existing MVP platform.
- Being in charge of the back and front-end development at Aggredium.
- Working closely with the CEO on product features, functionalities and design.
- Coordinating with the COO and data entry team to find ways to collect data the most efficient way.
- Administrative user management work (until further outsourced).
What you should bring to the table:
- Entrepreneurial passion and ability to bootstrap and make things happen
- English communication skills.
- Backend: PHP, Zend 2 (Framework), MySQL and Doctrine (ORM).
- Frontend: HTML, jQuery, BootStrap 3 and Materialize CSS.
- Other Skills: GIT.
What we bring to the table:
- Independent and self-responsible work. You will gradually take on more project responsibilities up to full technical ownership / CTO role
- Creating your “own business”. You will “own” your project and benefit from the technical advisory of our current CTO in London. You will be able to develop and bring in your own ideas in terms of architecture and design.
- Ability to build up a team and manage it.
- Possibility to travel to London on business and to work with an international team.
- Competitive salary.