Continuous development and balancing of resources (manpower, machines, material, space, money etc.) for the production site according to the operations strategy and encompassing internal and external expectations.
Obtaining the optimum performance of those resources to meet the strategic goals of operations. Continuous improvement of operational performance.
- Plant Operations Management (with special focus on safety, quality, timely delivery and cost efficiency)
- Leadership (with active participation in processes like deploying, guiding, supporting in function-related tasks as well as managing in accordance to targets and delegation)
- Solid and proven track record of a similar management experience in production company (in setting up and/or expanding manufacturing) from an international environment
- Passion for operations
- Strong KPI orientation
- Experience in and passion for people leadership
- Experience with LEAN
- Very good English language skills
- A possibility to join an international company at one of the earliest stages of its operations in Kaunas and have the excellent conditions for making a significant impact in its growth as well as progressing in your career
- Attractive remuneration package
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English, indicating the subject as: ”Head of Plant Operations Lithuania” to: jk[eta]afr.lt or call for more details +370 686 68462.