Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenue of more than $24billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB creates, manufactures and distributes molecular biology products for life science research and diagnostics. Products are exported to more than 80 countries.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB successfully expands its activities and invites to a friendly and more than 850 employees team: Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Provide customer service and direct sales to customers in Lithuania by participates in public procurement tenders, issuing quotes and processing orders
- Provide customer service and direct sales to customers in Lithuania.
- Participate in trade shows / scientific conferences
- Follow the published Lithuanian public procurement tenders, prepares the required documentation and participates in them.
- Co-ordinate the process of signing FCPA and Letter of compliance by direct customers.
- Co-ordinate the requests and orders received from direct customers and co-ordinates the application of discounts / size, provides commercial offers.
- Immediately inform manager about all non-standard situations in terms of performance of direct function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science
- English language.
- Computer literacy (MS Office). Knowledge and work experience, skills and personal qualities:
- Customer service & sales experience
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, relationship management and collaboration skills.
- A strongly pro-active, helpful, ‘can-do’ attitude;
- A creative, resourceful and tenacious problem-solver and solution-finder;
- Enjoys dealing with people and is able to communicate effectively and concisely at all levels;
- Self-managing and self-motivating, able to prioritize tasks effectively and meet customer deadlines and expectations;
- A clear enthusiasm for the role and strong desire to continuously develop and improve own performance and departmental performance;
- Willingness to put in extra effort (and hours when required) to get the job done properly;
- Willingness to share technical knowledge with others;
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
Mes laukiame Tavo gyvenimo aprašymo. Darbo skelbimo numeris - 87258BR. Kartu su galima darbo pradžios data nurodykite ir pageidaujamą atlyginimą