- Act as a key point of contact for international passengers by handling enquiries, providing translation services, attending social functions and arranging light entertainment and social gatherings.
- Provide accurate and reliable information to international passengers' queries such as disembarkation procedures, and deal professionally and effectively with any requests and complaints.
- Translate ship information for passengers including the daily programme, menus, speeches and other information.
- Assist with the hotel check-in process, arrange coffee mornings and social events for same nationality passengers and host events in specialist language(s).
- Attend corporate sponsored social events and interact with international passengers as part of regular work duties.
- Provide a highly visible presence and proactively promote services to international passengers during working hours. Provide help and support to others as required.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast paced customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills. A friendly, outgoing and confident personality.
- Previous host/event planning experience is desirable
- Fluent in German and English languages with experience of translating verbal and written communication.
- Join us as an International Host/ess and you’ll discover that working at sea is more than just a job. Its a way of life
- Free Cruising aboard spectacular ships all over the world
- Free meals and accommodation aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 2000.00 to 2200.00 EUR Additional information: $NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
- Location Luxury Ocean Liners
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!