If you’re up for a challenge to become the voice of Vinted and you speak good German and English, join our awesome Community Support team! Together let’s go on a mission to make secondhand the first choice worldwide.
Things happen every day, so Community Support team needs all the superpowers and extra patience to help kleiderkreisel.de community feel the love. After all, there are over 20 millions of us and each wants some attention!
What challenges await?
- Communicating with kleiderkreisel.de members via email.
- Answering Vinties’ questions’.
- Keeping an eye on community needs and the feedback we get, then passing it onto everyone at Vinted.
- Working with the team to get and provide help, gain insights and share a few laughs.
- Discovering better ways, generating ideas, and becoming a change!
- Fluent spoken and written German.
- Prior experience in Online Customer Support. Or a strong desire to join the team paired with the ability to learn fast.
- Quick problem solving and decision making skills with attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills we’d feel a little jealous of.
- Flexibility to work on a shift-based schedule (note: adapted to personal requests).
- Learning budget (13.2% of net salary)
- 25 working days of holidays
- All the tech you need to do your job
- Daily meals at the Vinted Noise restaurant
- Budgets for team buildings
- In-house gym
- Monthly Shop at Vinted budget
Are you our new Online Member Support Specialist? Please send your CV in English and your cover letter in German to us!