- Supervision of Office Receptionist and organization and coordination of his/her duties
- Acting as a key liaison with office service providers, suppliers and landlords of Vilnius and Kaunas offices
- Coordinating all facility repairs/maintenance issues
- Coordinating of all office supplies monitoring, stocking and ordering
- Compiling and processing office operations related documents according to Lithuanian legislation
- Performing ad-hoc projects, including lunches, guests’ reception and training session necessities
- Organizing office events
- Coordinating with Finance department regarding any finance related documents
- Any other duties that may reasonably fall within the limits of this role.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Lithuanian
- Highly organized and analytical
- Have previous experience as an office manager or senior level administrative duties
- Ability to do research, organize information, report findings, and make sound decisions
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Sharepoint
- Ability to work well with outside vendors, internal customers, and corporate facilities team.
- Possibility to be a part of international team that influences development of world’s infrastructure
- Valuable experience on latest technologies
- Challenging and interesting tasks at work every day, opportunity to grow professionally, opportunity to work with highly skilled professionals on next generation software
- Work environment that suits concentration as well as teamwork
- Company paid Health Insurance and other benefits
- Things like great colleagues, encouraging managers, training, fair salary, corporate parties, and more are essential at Bentley Systems.
Please click here to APPLY