• Supervision of Office Receptionist and organization and coordination of his/her duties
• Acting as a key liaison with office service providers, suppliers and landlords of Vilnius and Kaunas offices
• Coordinating all facility repairs/maintenance issues
• Coordinating of all office supplies monitoring, stocking and ordering
• Compiling and processing office operations related documents according to Lithuanian legislation
• Performing ad-hoc projects, including lunches, guests’ reception and training session necessities
• Organizing office events
• Coordinating with Finance department regarding any finance related documents
• Any other duties that may reasonably fall within the limits of this role.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Lithuanian
• Highly organized and analytical
• Have previous experience as an office manager or senior level administrative duties
• Ability to do research, organize information, report findings, and make sound decisions
• Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Sharepoint
• Ability to work well with outside vendors, internal customers, and corporate facilities team.
• Possibility to be a part of international team that influences development of world’s infrastructure
• Valuable experience on latest technologies
• Challenging and interesting tasks at work every day, opportunity to grow professionally, opportunity to work with highly skilled professionals on next generation software
• Work environment that suits concentration as well as teamwork
• Company paid Health Insurance and other benefits
• Things like great colleagues, encouraging managers, training, fair salary, corporate parties, and more are essential at Bentley Systems.
Please click here to APPLY