Appropriate, well-timed purchasing of needed products and management of related documents, having a purpose to buy products in the best possible conditions, which are satisfying ALSO group needs:
- Creating purchase orders / replenishment;
- Ensuring correct estimated arrival dates;
- Checking purchase invoices and credit notes;
- Creating price protections and PP claims;
- Ensuring correct purchase prices in the system;
- Handling missing/damaged products claims;
- Making returns, stock rotations;
- Preparing needed information for material creation into a system;
- Solving problems with vendors.
- University degree;
- Strong communication skills (both spoken and written) in English (preferable also in German or French);
- Has good skills in use of different Office programs (specially Excel);
- Able to work with data;
- Analytical and diligent;
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
Experience in purchasing would be an advantage.
- Personal development possibilities in international environment;
- Possibility to work with professional partners;
- Young and friendly co-workers;
- Possibility for personal improvement;
- Competence corresponding salary;
- Competitive compensations and benefit package;
- We appreciate people and their opinion.
If you find this position relevant and interesting, we would like to hear from you.
Please send application with CV in English before 2017.07.24.