Our National Quality Risk and Security department has an exciting opportunity for a Manager / Assistant Manager to join its Quality Risk Management (QRM) team.
This position will be focused on our Advisory and Consulting Business.
The role involves working with the Functional Risk Leader and the team to deliver an effective QRM Programme for the Advisory & Consulting Group (ACG) business.
Managing the quality of our work and the risk associated to client engagements are two of the most important factors associated with our work that delivers an increasingly diverse and complex range of technology and business transformation engagements for our clients.
The successful candidate will gain extensive experience working with the Partner, Director and Manager group in managing the QRM Programme, and gain exposure to all aspects of our ACG business.
As a Quality & Risk Assistant Manager / Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Define, document and manage QRM processes in line with Global Frameworks and local requirements
- Design QRM reporting tools and manage periodic QRM reporting
- Support the design and rollout of specific QRM related initiatives (Deal Review Board, Engagement Review, ISO27001, Confidential Information
- Management Program (CIMP), etc.) by working with several departments of the firm
- Work on ad-hoc projects
- Act as a Manager / Assistant Manager and point of contact on QRM related matters
- Support the rollout of QRM communication and trainings
To fit in this role, you also:
- Hold a degree in Business, Law, Economics, IT or related discipline
- Have at least 5 years of experience in one of the following fields: Risk, Audit, Internal Control, Compliance or similar, gained in a professional services environment
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills
- Show good data analytic skills (Excel, VB, etc)
- Are risk minded, result oriented and pragmatic
- Are fluent in English with a good level of French
Get hired as Quality and Risk Manager and you will:
- Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Please click here to APPLY