CV Market´s client
Job ad expired!
The role of Recruitment Project Manager is intended for someone who has been in Candidates Search and has a proven track record in staff delivery. You will have access to some of the most highly coveted networks of company clients across the Baltics. We provide you with a well-branded company, the operational infrastructure and networking/cross-selling opportunities for you to execute within. Recruitment Project Manager is responsible for identifying new business opportunities as well as delivery of candidates flow to the company's customers. As a Recruitment Project Manager, you will be a top contributor to the firm’s recruitment business. Your advisory services will play a key role in the direction of the business unit development.
Confidentiality is guaranteed
• Business Unit Coordination: (includes, but is not limited to) helping sales reps developing new client relationships, negotiating, pricing, contracting, developing and executing recruiting plans, networking, retaining and developing existing customers
• Search Execution: (includes, but is not limited to) search planning, project management, developing a candidate pool, researching, interviewing, reference checking, introducing candidates, and related activities
• Customer Experience Management: simultaneously leading multiple end-to-end Candidates Searches and managing the quality experience that meets clients expectations
• Consultation: identifying client’s business needs/problems and coming up with solutions, development and optimization of recruitment processes
• Passionate about recruitment, constant learner, curious, active, positive, multitasking, flexible, open minded and goal orientated. Real people person, who enjoys constant communication and don’t get tired to sell her or his services all the time and everywhere. Passionate about client’s business segment
• Experience in recruitment agency is a must
• English language is a must, Russian would be considered as advantage
• Knowledge of local market and proven track record
• Sales and marketing skills, very good customer long term relationship builder
• Excellent in time planning, able to meet tough deadlines
• Team building and management skills
• Entrepreneurial experience, experience of leading own business
• Business education
• Interest in sales and psychology
• Strong brand
• Efficient operational infrastructure
• Active customer base
• Constant leads and deals
• Peer support
• International working environment
• Possibility to learn from intra-group companies
CV Market is an online hiring firm operating in Baltics and Hungary. For more than 16 years we are using and keep updating one of the most proven business models online. We are proud of our membership in the world’s largest jobsites alliance THE NETWORK (the-network.com). Our company belongs to the leading media group in Europe with revenue exceeding 3.5b EUR in 2016.
Every month there are from 30'000 to 50'000 employees fired and hired in Lithuania. We help serious and trustworthy companies to fill their vacancies with the most suitable specialists. If you are passionate about recruitment and sales – send your CV now!