Let me introduce myself. My name is Paulius Zaleckas. Four years ago, I decided to try my luck in logistics by joining GP Transco, a US based logistics/transportation company. Right now, I am looking for ambitious individuals to join my Safety Managers Team. No previous experience is needed as long as you can speak good English and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Track driver logs through the use of electronic log devices and be the point-of-
contact for compliance questions
- Maintain safety files and records
- Monitor and improve driver and fleet performance through training
- Assist, plan and implement safety policies and procedures
- Good English is a must
- Being able to work M-F, between 14:00-23:00 or 15:00-00:00
- Competitive salary depending on results and experience
- Informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly
looking for great team players and leaders to take.
- Team building events.
- Friday lunches.
Feel free to call/text me anytime after 10:00, skype me at paulius.zaleckas