- continuous acquisition of new customers using a professional knowledge and commitment
- contact with customers in Lithuania, Russia, Belarus
- cooperation with the sales department in Poznan, once a month visiting the company's headquarters in Poland,
- remote work, trips to clients four days a week, one day at home/office - arranging meetings, reporting
- highly developed sales and technical skills,
- fluent knowledge of Russian - a prerequisite,
- very good knowledge of English Language
- experience in the steel industry, knowledge of tool steels and CNC machining
- negotiation skills and ease of networking
- driving licence.
- iPad/ laptop
- business phone
- form of cooperation to be agreed (full-time, part-time, commission scheme)
Please send us your CV in English together with your consent to the processing of your personal data.
Apply email: HR[at]akrostal.pl
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.