Senior Project Manager
Alfa Laval is looking for a Senior Project Manager based in Søborg, Copenhagen for our Customer Project Management department in E&S Food Systems.
Engineering & Supply (E&S) is a global support organization within Alfa Laval with the purpose of delivering engineering; supply and project management within a wide range of applications and industries. We are a global organization with 8 offices located around the globe.
In your new role as Senior Project Manager, you will join a team of dedicated professionals in our Customer Project Management department located in Copenhagen. You will be involved in the execution of our customer projects from the quoting through to order until final delivery.
It will be your main responsibility to plan, execute and deliver system solutions to the food industry. The projects are based on Alfa Laval’s core technologies within the Protein recovery market and the Edible Oil Systems market for our customers worldwide.
Typical projects include engineering, procurement, manufacturing, delivery, installation and commissioning of engineered systems.
- Plan, execute, deliver, install and commission projects worldwide
- Be a role model and live up to our vision of “World Class Project Management”
- Deliver the projects On Time; On Spec; On Budget by engage and mentor the project teams
- Actively engage with the customers and the stakeholders to proactively work with the expectations of the customer
- You are most likely a Mechanical engineer or equivalent, preferably with experience from protein, agro-industrial or edible oil applications
- You are an experience as project manager
- You are a team player and a good communicator
- Your work approach is constructive, structured and systematic
- You are a good motivator with a natural authority
- You can maintain a project management overview
- Your English skills are at negotiation level (written and verbal)
- You are a good negotiator
- You have a commercial mind-set
- You are willing to travel from 30-50 days a year
- A challenging and motivating job
- Committed and experienced colleagues who work in a positive informal atmosphere in a non-hierarchical international organisational structure
- You will be representing a well-positioned value-focused brand, known for its high quality and dedicated service
- A salary that matches your qualifications and an attractive pension and health care scheme
For more information, please contact Ole Overlade, Petersen Head of Customer Project Management E&S Food Systems by phone: +45 2777 8409
You are welcome to send your CV and motivated application via link no later than 10 September 2017