Consolvo is seeking a qualified Site Manager to join our team in Norway. If you have a passion for what you do, a strong drive to achieve results, the ability to solve problems creatively, and a dedication to client service and relationship management, come join us.
The primary role of the Site Manager is to ensure efficient in daily execution of the construction tasks, problem solving, working teams management, quality control. Responsible for maintaining certain aspects of the project: schedule, approvals, coordinating the timely delivery of materials, maintaining schedules and budgets.
- 2-7 years of experience in development of construction or civil engineering projects.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic. Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of construction standards, work methods, materials and operating practices.
- Computer proficiency and related software knowledge (Microsoft including MS Project or similar).
- Attractive schedule
- Company car.
- Flight tickets will be covered by the company.
- Opportunity to gain experience in complex infrastructure projects.
- Covered accommodation.
- Opportunity to gain international certificates.