To provide sourcing services to the various lines of business. Represent and be the liaison for the Procurement & Sourcing Group in all relevant initiatives including:
- The Senior Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for strategic sourcing and contracting for multiple sourcing categories (including professional services), this includes supplier contracts and Statement of Work (SOW) drafting & negotiations, rate negotiations and demand management.
- Act as Team Lead of other Sourcing Specialists, as assigned, by providing guidance and coaching.
- Manage projects and objectives to ensure commitments are met in a timely manner and projects/SOWs are delivered within defined SLA objectives.
- The SSA will be expected to independently manage renewals and simple SOW’s while developing the skills to take on more complex deals.
- Work closely with internal business partners .
- Assist in developing, implementing and/or executing a sourcing and procurement category strategy aligned with the Sourcing groups’ objectives.
- Experience in initiating, developing and executing sourcing strategies
- Ability to review and analyze contracts and SOWs working with legal, Information Security, and Insurance as necessary
- Exceptional relationship management skills to effectively shape strategic solutions with stakeholders and key suppliers
- Strong change management experience and delivery
- Experience in a wide variety of sourcing categories (Non-IT, HR, Professional Services, etc.)
- Experience with reviewing contract terms drafting and negotiation and recognizing and limiting risk
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping management apprised of projects and initiatives
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must
- 5+ years in Sourcing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business (or equivalent)
We have impact. So will you.
The views of each Moody’s employee matter and, collectively, those views contribute to our ability to serve credit-sensitive markets worldwide. Diverse opinions are encouraged and leverage the depth and breadth of experiences that our employees bring to work each day. We expect Moody’s employees to be accessible and collaborative and, in return, Moody’s offers a work environment that promotes intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor and collegiality. Our people and our environment uphold our core values of integrity, insight, intellectual leadership, inclusion and independence.