You will join our Development Department as a Software Test Engineer in a team of 8, with members based in both Copenhagen and Vilnius. The team is responsible for developing complex and innovative BI and analytics products for the airline industry.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and further developing our suite of tests, while performing automated and manual tests in order to identify bugs and defects. You will be able to influence everything related to testing within the team, such as our strategy, our tools, our procedures and even the agile development processes we use.
- At least 2 years of experience with automated and manual software testing
- Experience with tools such as Selenium
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in a field such as Computer Science
- Good understanding of the agile software development life cycle (SDLC, Scrum)
- Experience with Load, Performance and Stress testing techniques
- Experience with CI servers like Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge about UX and usability
- Experience with unit testing and/or Test Driven Development
- Knowledge about Single Page Applications and frameworks such as Angular, React, etc
- Be passionate about quality and processes
- Be a perfectionist, but with a practical sense
- Be eager to dive into applications to understand how they are used by the end-users
- Have a structured, analytical approach to problems and to work in general
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a team player who thrives in taking responsibility
It will be considered a Plus
Personality & Attitude