• ensuring quality assurance KPI monitoring for our materials, products and production process;
• identifying product/process quality issues and participating in quality improvements processes;
• coaching and consulting production employees and leading quality assurance group in order to sustain excellence in production process & products quality requirements.
• University degree (Technical degree would be an advantage);
• fluent Lithuanian & English (speak and write);
• advanced MS Office skills (MS Excel in particular);
• knowledge in production environment and quality assurance processes;
• orientation to details and collaboration skills;
• ability to work both day and night shifts.
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.