Position Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Position Summary: The Director, Human Resources is responsible for leading daily operation of all human resource functions for the Lithuania-based subsidiary or R1 RCM, Inc. (“Company”). The Director, Human Resources will work closely with Company’s Global Human Resources Team to effectively implement global human resources programs and build a strong corporate culture which has its roots in the company values and its code of integrity. The Director, Human Resources also will lead the Kaunas-based Human Resources Team and serve as a member of the Enterprise Shared Services leadership team.
- • Manage a Human Resources Team with direct responsibility for managing in-country talent acquisition, talent management, employee relations, total rewards programs, and HR administrative services.
• Develop and implement an in-country HR strategy which builds the Company’s employer brand and establishes a strong framework for recruitment, development and retention of the talent necessary to drive business success.
• Conduct or review relevant HR market research to evaluate market and industry trends and proactively propose business solutions which will help Company meets its human resources objectives and remain competitive in its labor market.
• Evaluate hiring and turnover data in order to identify trends and/or insights that may lead to improvements in recruitment, retention, and employee and management training.
• Perform periodic risk assessments and prepare an associated risk management plan which identify internal and external risks associated with the workplace issues and business decisions, market conditions and legislative or policy change which may affect the Company’s ability to retain and grow a competitive workforce.
• Collaborate with Company’s Global HR Team to design and implement global organizational development initiatives including, but not limited to, performance management, learning and development, employee engagement, and organizational design.
• Advise management team on employee relations, organization design, performance management and talent development activities.
• Actively participate in the Kaunas local budgeting and compensation review processes.
• Facilitate and drive local change management initiatives, culture development, and communication strategies.
• Participate in development and annual review of HR policies in conjunction with the Global HR Team and, in particular, identify circumstances where local policy addenda are needed to ensure compliance with the laws of the European Union and Lithuania.
• Oversee all human resources activities and coordinate with ESS leadership to assure operation in compliance with applicable labor and employment, and health and safety laws and regulation.
- • Reports to Vice President, Human Resources and Integration (US)
• “Dotted line” relationship to Country Manager
- • Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written.
• Graduate Degree or equivalent preferably with a concentration in business and/or Human Resources.
• Thorough understanding of labor and employment laws of Lithuania and the European Union.
• Experience leading HR Teams for a global company, preferably in a shared services or professional organization.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Strong quantitative skills and proficiency in the development, implementation and achievement of key performance indicators and other metrics. Strong data presentation/visualization skills also required.
• Skilled in project design and project/workstream management.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, problem solving and change management skills.
• Proven ability to lead and manage in a matrix environment. High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality at all levels.
• Results oriented: sets high standards, delivers promised results and makes timely decisions with sound judgment.
• Team-builder that fosters cross-team, cross-location collaboration.
• Ability to foster and encourage diversity of thought and perspective.