• Data entry (gate and vessel events, EDI errors).
• Monitoring and improving data quality.
• Monitoring and pro-active actions to ensure optimal and cost-effective stock levels.
• Vendor invoice review and approval, cost follow-up.
• Efficient communication with relevant service providers.
• Maintaining reports and KPI’s.
• Have college or university degree in technical specialization (mechanical engineering will be significant advantage).
• An advantage will be considered your understanding of container ISO standards, CSC convention, IICL standard, ACEP scheme.
• Pay attention to details and accuracy.
• Have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
• Are able to work independently and participate in a teamwork.
• Are fluent in written and verbal English and Russian (other European languages will be considered an advantage).
• Have strong experience with MS Office applications and proficient Excel skills.
• International and dynamic working environment with over 600 colleagues in 21 countries.
• Job related training.
• Personal and professional growth.