We are looking for a QA Analyst to join IT development Centre in Kaunas. You will work in close coordination with the Digital Hub in Berlin in developing digital products.
- • Review requirements, specifications, functions, performance, reliability, usability, testability, scalability, and security within the software.
• Analyze quality assurance metrics and track defects, defect counts, test results and test results
• Ensure testing is well defined, planned and executed.
• Recommend changes and improvements for software after testing, then work with developers to make the appropriate changes as fit.
• Document the entire quality testing process - describe the program, evaluation, testing methods, and any improvements made to the software.
• Create training materials and instruct users how to use the software properly.
• Potentially, provide technical support to users.
Technical skills and expertise:
- • Understand the software development life cycle and the methodologies used in quality analysis
• Familiar with one or several applications to test computer systems and software
• Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes
• Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested
• Business process understanding
• Bachelor degree in an information technology discipline, such as computer science
Non-technical skills and Other Attributes:
- • Excellent writing skills, Well-rounded interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Creative Problem solving of technical problems
• The ability to think abstractly
• You are very interested in technology related entrepreneurial start-up projects.
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Required language: English
• Relevant Experience: 3-5 years
- • Participation in a dynamic startup in creation of new business models
• Ownership over your projects with responsibility over a wide portfolio
• Access to large network in start-up and corporate environment in our co-creation partnerships
• A great international exposure, and a diverse team with extensively rich experiences
• Competitive compensation package and flexible work schedule