If you’ve always dreamed of combining your love for travel with the ability to move up in your career, then this job is a great fit for you. Isn’t it excited?
Take part in personal job interview in Klaipeda/Lithuania in December 2018 to join Viking Cruises Family.
Award-winning cruise company, with a fleet of 65 river ships cruising over 30 itineraries across 34 countries in Europe, Russia, Asia and Egypt.
Why wait? Set sail for your career with Viking River Cruises!
Earn above average salary, make new international friends, travel the most beautiful places in the world and grow your career!
Stateroom Stewardess: gross salary 2375EUR per month + pocket tips
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience required in the applied position
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to work independently, service-oriented and guest focused
- Must be able to deal correctly with confidential information and must be discrete
- Must be well groomed and maintain impeccable hygiene standards
- Extensive walking required and ability to stand on feet for a long time
- Hours may vary based upon organizational needs and operational demands
- Guest focused, service oriented, positive personality and professional appearance
- Flexible and stress resistant, team player, shows commitment
OUTSTANDING WORKING CONDITIONS:
✔Seasonal contract April-November 2019
✔Above average salary for the cruise industry
✔Free food and accommodation (double cabin)
✔Discover European Capitals (Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest and others cities)
✔No visa needed
✔Safety training certificates are not needed
✔Paid flight tickets
✔Paid vacation days
✔Free ship-wide Wi-Fi
✔Great opportunity to gain experience in international company with high standards
✔Earn and save money
✔Make friends from all over the World
✔Great benefits including health insurance, pensions, child allowance & unemployment insurance