• Design reviews of new and existing project documentation and technical requirements, documenting suggestions for design improvements to Customer and/or supplier;
• Perform part or product electromechanical assembly analysis (DFM, DFA) for Kitron or for Customer;
• Analyze mechanical drawings, initiate suggestions for cost, production time and quality improvements towards Customers and suppliers;
• Act as supplier developer together with Sourcing team (audits, performance reviews and follow up);
• Set-up incoming inspection review criteria for mechanical parts, suggest tool types to be used during inspection;
• Participate in creation of warehouse storage instructions for electromechanical parts, suggest storage tools and methods;
• Participate in common Customer and supplier meetings regarding design of mechanical parts, tool creation, production methodology selection, new supplier approval and other topics.
• University degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar areas is preferred;
• Work experience in manufacturing engineering;
• Advanced knowledge in production processes of mechanical parts and its production tools (plastics, metal casting, punching, bending, milling and similar);
• Analytic thinking methods and solution oriented approach, ability to solve problems by identifying root cause;
• Excellent English language skills in written and verbal;
• Experience in working with contract manufacturers, sub contractors, outsourced suppliers is preferred;
• Excellent communication skills, consistent milestone planning, own work scope analysis, presentation and reporting.
Professional challenges in international work environment.
More information: + 370 37 320501.
Contact person: Kristina.