We are expanding our Accounting team with a new opening for a Junior Accountant!
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic people to book and manage various financial transactions as well as administration routines. The job would include working closely with other members of the team and with co-workers of appropriate departments to provide accounting duties.
This may sound like a lot. You don’t need to be superhuman to succeed at this role. You just need to be the kind of person who thrives in a role with variety.
Your tasks will include
- Bookkeeping of suppliers’ invoices for appropriate department;
- Reconciliation of suppliers’ and customers’ statements and settlements;
- VAT refund via EPRIS;
- Assistance in communication with the State Tax Inspectorate;
- Preparation and submission of statistical reports;
- Preparation and submission of INTRASTAT report;
- Engaging in reporting of environmental obligations (GPAIS);
- Organizing and managing company’s agreements, incoming and outgoing documentation;
- Identify and drive process improvements;
- Actively contribute to business development in IKEA Lithuania.
To be successful in this role you need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Work experience in finance, accounting or administration would be an advantage;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage;
- Ability to work consistently, thoroughly and fairly, to meet deadlines and to have a strong attention to detail.
Kitame žingsnyje galėsite pasirinkti - siųsti CV kaip registruotam ar kaip neregistruotam vartotojui!