The Digital Advertising Account Manager ensures the most effective digital content distribution for our local and international clients. The Account Manager identifies client needs, prepares tactical online advertising plans, develops project schedules, manages workflows, partners with the agency’s team of internet marketing specialists to implement projects, and tracks tasks and deliverables.
Your work will include:
- Preparation of tactical plans for online advertising campaigns along with presentation to the client and implementation.
- Understanding of clients’ expectations, campaign optimisation and pro-active measures to achieve goals.
- Task preparation and delegation to the agency’s team of specialists. Monitoring of work in progress and tracking of results.
- Work with the latest advertising management platforms and with tools for collecting and analysing client data.
- Client budget management.
- Following clients' competitor market and providing up-to-date digital campaigns.
- Sharing ideas and the latest digital trends with the team while gathering knowledge from the best ones in digital business.
- Cooperation with a team of strategists of the Havas Group.
- 2+ years of successful work experience in the field of digital advertising.
- Experience with global and local media: programmatic advertising, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, major and niche local portals.
- Understanding of media research and ability to analyse the competitive environment.
- Teamwork skills, strategic thinking, goal focus.
- Analytical thinking to assess campaign results, experience with Google Analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English (written).
- University degree or the equivalent.
- Experience with international accounts would be considered as a benefit.
- Interesting Lithuanian and international projects that open up broad opportunities for self-realization, at an agency which is a certified Google Premier Partner.
- The chance to apply your expertise in real life, leveraging the most innovative solutions on the market, and to enhance your professional skills through training.
- Inspiring team of outstanding professionals.
- Great opportunities to expand your knowledge at a biggest - Baltics communication group that provides all communication services.
- Competitive pay that is in keeping with your abilities and performance.
- Modern office in Jogailos street with the whole Havas team.
- Team building sessions and other in agency life perks.