The selected candidate will be a member of the IAD finance and accounting team at Amicorp Baltic office with the primary responsibility to execute and monitor the preparation of client invoices, with the ultimate goal of establishing a team to centralize invoicing for the whole Amicorp Group.
- Create, edit and finalise client invoices.
- Co-ordinate and follow up with the Senior Account Managers of the concerned Amicorp offices for solving day-to-day issues relating to client invoices and to get any further information, if required.
- Ensure the quality of invoices is up to standard and in accordance with group policy.
- Act as the gatekeeper for any proposed discounts, carry forward or billing amendments.
- Ensure invoicing deadlines are met and tasks are completed within the stipulated time frames as defined by Group.
- Work with the Group Controllers and CFO to identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and dashboards.
- Work to establish a centralized team to take over the invoicing function for the wider Group from Vilnius.
- Assist the central collection team to resolve unallocated client
- University degree in economics, finance and/or similar
- 1-3 years of similar experience
- Experience in financial accounting and client billing is essential
- Experience in growing a centralized team for a Global group is essential
- Hands on involvement in process mapping with a keen sense to establish best practice themselves when growing a team
- IFRS accounting background would be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills (a team player)
- Capability to work under time pressure and in a dynamic business environment.
- Opportunity to work in a highly skilled professional team and pleasant environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary.