- Analysing and developing physical, logical and conceptual design;
- analysing and developing business requirements and documentation;
- performing analysis of resources necessary for the development;
- monitoring latest trends in IT field;
- participating in the company's development projects.
- 3-years’ experience as an IT analyst;
- designing and modelling skills;
- higher education in IT field;
- ability to develop documentation;
- analytical thinking;
- problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- good communication and cooperation skills;
- good command of English language;
- Russian language is advantage.
- An employment location in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- exciting and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company;
- participation in international projects;
- professional career development opportunities;
- friendly colleagues and good working conditions;
- competitive remuneration.