We are looking for an Accountant to join Accounts Receivable department in Global Business Services Centre in Vilnius.
- Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements;
- Process tasks based on different ERP model process flows;
- Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines (both for AR and AP);
- Ensure that all internal finance related queries are handled effectively, efficiently and this results in having a positive impact to business;
- Identify problem areas and bringing them to possible solutions;
- Understand main accounting principles, process and work on improvements;
- Month End closing activities and other accounting tasks;
- Documentation handling and archiving.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / economics / finance;
- Experience in relevant field or work and understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes;
- English & Italian language – full professional proficiency.
- Challenging job in an international environment;
- Possibility to grow on a personal and professional level;
- Business trips to other group companies might be required;
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment.
If you’re interested, please send your CV in English to dg[eta]afr.lt with subject “Accountant”.