New FinTech company is coming to the market and is in process of searching for AML Compliance officer.
· On-boarding of new clients and monitoring of transactions
· Updating all procedures and compliance policy basing on actual legislation
· Constant communication with state institutions of Lithuania (including Central Bank)
· Reporting of suspicious operations to competent authorities
· Conduct of AML training for staff
· Monitoring of changes in legislation regarding AML issues
· Perform periodic AML controls and creation of reports
· Reporting to the board about arising risks and its mitigation.
· Higher education in finance or law
· Experience in compliance matters in banks/financial institutions for at least 5 years
· Good understanding of AML regulations and risk issues
· Experience in communication with any European financial regulatory authority
· Experience in reporting of suspicious clients/transactions to competent authorities
· Analytical skills, capacity to investigate suspicious operations
· Fluent English language (written and spoken)
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
· Competitive salary
· Participation in forums, trainings, seminars for knowledge improvement
· Supportive and friendly work atmosphere
· Attractive benefits package
· Prestigious office location in centre of Vilnius.