- Responsible for the end-to-end process leading up to invoice payment
- Responsibilities include receiving, processing and preparing payments of vendor invoices and performing day-to-day accounts payable activities for the organization
- Receiving and entering the invoice ensuring that all invoices comply with both internal and external audit requirements and local country(ies) legal rulings
- Raise any invoice queries, resolve, and identify problem areas and bringing them to the attention of the manager with proposed solutions
- Provide customer service to both vendors and internal stakeholders
- Month End closing activities
- Monitor aging invoices, research discrepancies
- Maintain processes and tools to improve efficiency
- Other document handling and archiving
- Other accounting tasks
- Educational background in accounting / economics / finance
- Understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes
- Finance experience
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Fluent in English, Finnish or Swedish or German are considered as an asset
- Experience working with SAP are considered as an asset
- Career and growth opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment
You will be located in Vilnius, Lithuania and report to Accounts Payable Team Lead Egidijus Cyzas.
If you’re interested, please send your CV in English to vg[eta]afr.lt with subject “ AP accounant”.
Confidentiality guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.