- Responsible for the end-to-end process leading up to invoice payment
- Responsibilities include receiving, processing and preparing payments of vendor invoices and performing day-to-day accounts payable activities for the organization
- Receiving and entering the invoice ensuring that all invoices comply with both internal and external audit requirements and local country(ies) legal rulings
- Raise any invoice queries, resolve, and identify problem areas and bringing them to the attention of the manager with proposed solutions
- Provide customer service to both vendors and internal stakeholders
- Month End closing activities
- Monitor aging invoices, research discrepancies
- Maintain processes and tools to improve efficiency
- Other document handling and archiving
- Other accounting tasks
- Educational background in accounting / economics / finance
- Understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes
- Finance experience
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Fluent in English, Finnish or Swedish or German are considered as an asset
- Experience working with SAP are considered as an asset
You will be located in Vilnius, Lithuania and report to Accounts Payable Team Lead Egidijus Cyzas.
- Career and growth opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment
If you’re interested, please send your CV in English to vg[eta]afr.lt with subject “ AP accounant”.
Confidentiality guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.