- Assist the Executive Housekeeper to service all suites, adjoining areas, public rooms and crew areas as allocated
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness, co-operation and guest liaison within the hotel department
- Performance of regular and irregular inspections of your workplace
- Supervision of Housekeeping staff
- Responsible for training the new hires according to the Housekeeping Manual
- Responsible for ensuring that all guest suites are cleaned and set up to company standard.
- 2 years of working experience as a Stewardess or Bed room attendant in a busy 4*/ 5* Hotel
- Ship experience is a plus
- Working experience with an extensive cleaning program
- Strong command of the English language combined with good written skills
- Ability to work in a team that is focused on exceeding guest expectations
- Ability to supervise and co-ordinate the Stewardess team.
- In return is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career with a company who puts its people and customers at the centre of everything we do.
- Free Cruising around the world
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 2000.00 to 2400.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure.
Location Luxury Yacht Cruises
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!