Our customer is the world‘s largest online publisher of educational e-books for students and business professionals. Currently, it's expanding its team and looking for an experienced person to join as a B2B Account Manager.
You will have an important impact on the longevity of client‘s business relationships and help to improve customer satisfaction and retention. In this position, you will work in a global team with international clients.
- Building relationships with an international portfolio of existing clients and understanding their strategies regarding the company's solutions.
- Delivering effective outbound phone based client support, to maximize the client’s usage of company's solutions and ensuring they receive value from the services.
- Initiating up/cross selling activities.
- Maximizing customer retention.
- You have a mature personality
- You are organized, independent, patient and extremely responsible
- You can fluently handle business conversation in German, using a strong level of negotiation and influencing skills across all levels of seniority
- You are used to working in a target driven environment
- You have experience in customer resolution/ retention
- Opportunity to combine working either from the office or virtually
- Ability to learn new things and grow professionally
- Join youthful and professional Baltic Assist team;
- Work in a very fast scaling start-up company
- Business trips
- Competitive compensation
If you enjoy taking up challenges and above sounds like you, please apply with your motivational letter and CV.