As a Back-End Engineer, you will be responsible for developing features for new and existing services and continuously improving our engineering practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to architect, develop and maintain new services;
- Implement new features in existing services;
- Care about code quality and know what it means to ship high quality code;
- Mentor less experienced developers.
- Experience with Go, PHP, or comfortable working with and picking up new technologies;
- Experience in building and maintaining RESTful APIs;
- Experience with Test Driven Development and knowledge of other software testing methodologies;
- Knowledge of various software design patterns and ability to use them in working software;
- Eager to improve his/her craft, learn new technique and share that knowledge with the rest of the team;
- Experience with Agile development, continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Experience with Java would be an advantage.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Ping-pong match.