- Manage the implementation and maintenance of an appropriate affiliate quality system covering primarily GDP and health-regulated activities related to distribution and commercialisation of health care goods and their associated services and solutions, while meeting business objectives;
- manage product technical complaints and quality events and coordinate quality alert management, as local focal point at affiliate level;
- provide quality leadership across the affiliate organisation, with a priority focus on activities pertaining to quality of products, information and services;
- assure compliance with and implementation of GDP;
- assure relevant and up-to-date local licences in order to ensure business continuity;
- assure the implementation of an effective plan of actions for recalling medicinal products from the market.
- Degree level education in Pharmacy;
- work experience from pharmaceutical industry or equivalent, preferably within Quality Assurance ;
- knowledge in Quality Assurance;
- knowledge in local and EU GDP;
- ability to work independent as well to be a strong team worker;
- lead competencies;
- ability to manage affiliate quality system;
- ability to affiliate overall quality matters;
- ability to manage product technical complaints (PTCs);
- ability to coordinate product-related quality events;
- fluent in English.
- Professional development opportunities in an international company;
- interesting work in professional team;
- motivating salary.