- Ensure a friendly and professional beverage service in the bar, lounge and on the sundeck to the fullest satisfaction of our guests and in accordance with River Cruises Standards
- Professional, welcoming and sales orientated Food & Beverage service
- Assignment in restaurant (station of approx. 25 to 30 guests) and bar (including coffee station and sundeck)
- Serving drinks in accordance with company standards
- Assistance in preparing cocktails in accordance with the company standards
- Preparation and operation of Food & Beverage activities (cocktail parties, Tea Time, Café Lunch) and special events
- Tallying of sales transactions
- Conduction of stock takes; inventory according to company procedures.
- Min. 2 years professional experience in 4 or 5*bar operation
- Good beverage knowledge (wines, cocktails etc.)
- Excellent English skills, other languages are an asset
- Ability to work independently, service-oriented and guest focused.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free Cruising aboard the best cruise liners
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Enjoy the unique lifestyle of living onboard Cruise Liners
- Monthly salary (gross): 1500.00 to 2300.00 EUR.
Location Luxury River Ships
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!